We know that seasonal planting can help add a riot of color and a unique look on your property. But creating the right effect is much more than just getting a few plants and saplings from the local nursery and installing them in various areas of the landscape. Installing seasonal plants requires deep horticultural knowledge and a good understanding of the local soils and climatic conditions.
Custom Seasonal Planting Services
Seasonal flowering shrub installation is all about following a cyclical planting schedule. Many landscapes also include garden containers and we can install flowering plants in pots and planters or even in bed planters designed for that purpose.
Including seasonal shrubs in the landscape helps break the monotony and you will be amazed at how stunning these different flowers look at different times of the year. We are very methodical in our approach and:
- Source the right bulbs from credible nurseries
- Use organic manure to help plants grow healthy and strong
- Make sure that the right kind of top soil is used in the planter beds
- Choosing the right mix of textures& colors
Range of Seasonal Color Solutions
We switch the plants at the change of season and focus on aspects such as soil preparation. This helps ensure that the seasonal plants get the right nutrition. We provide a variety of options including:
- Flower bed design & planning
- Rotation of Seasonal Annuals
- Mulching, de-weeding and deadheading
- Container Bed Installation
- Fertilization & custom hanging baskets